getting into Christmas!

Are you like me finding it hard to get into Christmas this year? I don't think I have ever felt so down at this time of year. Although, I see the wonderful side of so many people everyday. I am often inspired and want to give more of my self.  I am wondering how to do that will out giving all of it away. My family would kill me if I did that. So what to do. The spirit of the holiday is to give to those who need it more then me. What happens when you are one of those who need the help.

I have enjoyed and have been happier then I ever have been before working tat bring my non-profit organization to a place where it is really working for the better of the community and with the help of many wonderful people, GRLIC has grown and is really working to the better of our community. I have met so many wonderful people who have touch my heart with their generosity. They not only donate their time, money and knowledge be they absolutely care.

People are really great. So what do I do to get out of this funk about Christmas that is not what I would want it to be for my family. It is by starting with pretending to get in the spirit. Tomorrow, providing I have time, I am going to hang up my Christmas lights. Then I am going to start putting up decorations around the inside of my house. I am a firm believer that if you surround yourself with a spirit it will engulf you. You will feel the spirit and it will overtake you. So the holiday spirit will make you happy.

So join in making this holiday season the best by joining in the fun. Get up tomorrow and embrace the season by decorating your home. It is not how much you spend, but how much you give of yourself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Morning, I made it through another week, looking forward to this one!

Friday!

The Weekend!