Popular posts from this blog
First day done!
The first day of my changing life is almost over. Wow, how my attitude has changed. That is the first thing. I saw at least three people today who read this blog and that made me feel good. I had a new attitude at work and it made a difference but still not happy there. Oh, well, I can fix that. I heard a song on the radio today, It was the song Dave and I had for our wedding song. "just the way you are" Billy Joel. I remember why we picked it because the band didn't know the other song we wanted. "Have I told you lately that I love you". well the other night, when all the kids had left camp and Dave and I were alone just enjoying the camp fire. This song came on and he said this is the song that reminds me of you. Wow, seventeen years and I still get those chills when he speaks! That will never change. So what else have I done today. Lots, I had lunch with a friend and laughed and talked and enjoyed the moment. Made a stop at the shop to see Ade! We are making...
The Weekend!
Yesterday, my second born daughter (I have four so I really have to number them in order of appearance and that does not include all the ones who are friends of my daughters who I have adopted along the way.)Nevada turned 17. We had a wonderful dinner at the camp (my second home most of the time) strip steak, green beans and hashbrowns (this is a family favorite!). Sarah (the youngest) blew up balloons and they danced around the campsite. Amy (second youngest)as usual was nowhere to be found. My lifes worry. (all my family and friends from when I was young would say that she is payback for my behavior when I was younger, I don't disagree!) I secretly think of her as my favorite sometimes but not always! Desi, the oldest, made cupcakes and decorated them in purple and green. Our campsite neighbors and good friends came for cupcakes too. There was frizbee and soccer balls flying. so much fun. So what did I do that was new. My two oldest daughters taught me how to play a card game. No...
Comments
Post a Comment