Assorted information and editorials that cross my mind. I would love to share my thoughts with you and would love your comments and questions. You never know what you will find or when it will happend.
It's a Jenn thing, daily inspiration
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Today's inspiration comes from James Cameron:
If you set your goals ridiculously high and it's a failure, you will fail above everyone else's success. -James Cameron
Have you read these books? Which ones do you want to read? Which ones have you read and what did you think? Please leave your comments for all of us to share. I am going to start at the top and let you know which ones I like best. The BBC believes most people will have read only 6 of the 100 books listed here. Have you read more than 6 of these books? 1 Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen 2 The Lord of the Rings - JRR Tolkien 3 Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte 4 Harry Potter series (1-7) - JK Rowling 5 To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee 6 The Bible 7 Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte 8 Nineteen Eighty Four - George Orwell 9 His Dark Materials - Philip Pullman 10 Great Expectations - Charles Dickens 11 Little Women - Louisa Mae Alcott 12 Tess of the D’Urbervilles - Thomas Hardy 13 Catch 22 - Joseph Heller 14 Complete Works of Shakespeare 15 Rebecca - Daphne Du Maurier 16 The Hobbit - JR...
So here is a question for you, do you style around the style of the house or around your style or is it a combination of both? Where do you start? I am looking for a beachy feel but I find what I pick out does not always go with what I am trying to achieve. The first thing I think I should do is determine the color scheme for the living room. I am in love with Navy and white but ALSO loving teal and orange colors together. What do you think of these colors? or something in that range. I have always wanted teal and orange accents. I love these colors but I am just not sure this is where I should start. I have heard you should start with something you love and try to move outward from there. So if that is true, I love these. For my wall. I was thinking about getting these for my office at work but what if I used these as the first piece in my design? I think these pillows would work but I want something darker. Maybe a beige or tan couch and some accent pillows in...
Comments
Post a Comment