That feeling of being overwhelmed might be the coffee?

 

Sometimes, I find myself feeling overwhelmed. Thinking about I got myself into this. Not giving up, just wondering and thinking to much about where I am at and how I got there. How I got here is not important. It is how I handle where I am and how I move into a positive future! For 8 months, I have been working on my health. My physical health, my mental health, and my financial health. Did you know they are all connected? 

You don't always think about your life as everything being connected. It is true. If you are worrying about your financial health (bills, credit, etc.), and not taking care of yourself, which almost always happens, your physical health can be impacted. Constant worrying can also affect your mental health. It is hard to stay positive when your mind races about those financial things. It can be a vicious cycle. 

The first thing I identified in my life that impacts my mental and physical health is coffee. I love a good cup of coffee. my favorite ice cream flavor is coffee. I go from drinking 2-3 cups in the morning to no coffee in the morning to drinking decaf instead. I can feel the difference. I try to reduce my caffeine intake when I find myself stressing about my finances or when I am worrying about something. it helps me. It might not help you. Everyone is different. Changing your life is not something that is dieting. That does not work! You have to approach your life in a different way, look at it from a different direction. You have to find something that works for you. We are all different. remember that we are all different. And that is ok! 

through this journey, I have found that my need to help others keeps me moving forward. So I have decided to pay it forward and help others. If you are interested in learning more about your health or just need some support in your journey, reach out to me and we can schedule a health survey where you can learn more about your health. It can be the first step in changing your life! Find me on Facebook and message me to schedule your survey today! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Morning, I made it through another week, looking forward to this one!

Friday!

The Weekend!