Assorted information and editorials that cross my mind. I would love to share my thoughts with you and would love your comments and questions. You never know what you will find or when it will happend.
It's a Jenn thing, daily inspirations
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Today's inspiration is quote from Nelson Mandela
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. -Nelson Mandela
Today's inspiration comes from Steve Jobs: Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking. -Steve Jobs
The first day of my changing life is almost over. Wow, how my attitude has changed. That is the first thing. I saw at least three people today who read this blog and that made me feel good. I had a new attitude at work and it made a difference but still not happy there. Oh, well, I can fix that. I heard a song on the radio today, It was the song Dave and I had for our wedding song. "just the way you are" Billy Joel. I remember why we picked it because the band didn't know the other song we wanted. "Have I told you lately that I love you". well the other night, when all the kids had left camp and Dave and I were alone just enjoying the camp fire. This song came on and he said this is the song that reminds me of you. Wow, seventeen years and I still get those chills when he speaks! That will never change. So what else have I done today. Lots, I had lunch with a friend and laughed and talked and enjoyed the moment. Made a stop at the shop to see Ade! We are making...
Comments
Post a Comment