Gadgets

 Are you like me? there is no real organization to your tech stuff. It is just everywhere and sometimes because it takes so much to get it set up, you just skip it. I decided today to find some stuff to help me organize it. 

Here is the first thing I found. I have these little speakers for my office but they need to be charged all the time. I thought they would be great but ugh, the hassle of charging every day. So I found this! 








Outlet shelf

 This outlet shelf will be perfect so I can keep my speakers plugged in and charged as well as keep me organized. 


Small space between, and it is just wasted space? not anymore, here is a cool skinny cart that fits in that space that seems to be wasted. 








Skinny cart

This skinny cart will help in the bathroom, the kitchen or even in my office space or make it into your portable spa cart. Nail stuff on one shelf, skin care stuff on another, so many options! I never know what to do with all this stuff. I always want to have this available to use it on a whim but never know how to organize it. 









Over the cabinet door storage! 

This one is so awesome, it has two purposes!  I can think of so many ways to use this. In a small bathroom cabinet, the handtowel and then inside the cabinet you could put your hairdryer, curling iron or brush. or that favorite hand cream or spray! I am getting so many ideas today during my searching.


Always looking for ideas for organization and small spaces, mainly because I am a crafty person and have lots of supplies that I need to hide or store when I am not using them. Just order a book to see if there are ideas that might help. 









organize in 30 days! 

Send me your favorite ideas! I know I can use them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Morning, I made it through another week, looking forward to this one!

Friday!

The Weekend!