Sunday, Funday?

 Sitting at my home in Fort Lauderdale, FL. thinking, what might be a fun adventure today! It's a little rainy today. What things do you like to do on Sunday when the outdoor activities are pampered by the weather? Did find this museum to try next time the kids come to visit. 






Museum of Discovery and Science

When I stay in on Sunday during the Summer, I look for NASCAR racing on TV. I usually do some crocheting projects, or I search for something to do online. When friends are over, we like to play games and have some drinks. I have favorite drivers and like to find cool gear to wear.







Cool Truex Jr. Gear! 

Lately, my Sundays involve reading and studying for my coursework. But this week, I decided to look for ways to redecorate and create storage options for our new home. 

Creating fun ways of decorating and find space for storage is always a challenge when in small spaces. I have found some interesting items to help me set up a place with all the things I want but still not feel cluttered. 


How about this Murphy bed that looks like a cabinet? you could use the top as a sideboard or TV stand in the living area. click


I am really like the look of this for the entry way. I do know that it never looks as nice as the picture because my stuff is not all white with mauve accents. check it out here! 

in the livingroom, I really like the style of this ottoman and there is storage in there too! Maybe I need one! 



S0 many choices, I love a very sophisticated simple look, but I also love the very eclectic look of an English library. SO many decisions to make, what are your favorite looks? I have found out I love dark wood looks with clean white lines and color accents. Send me your suggestions, I would love to hear about how you styled your home or send me some pictures of decorating ideas I can use. 

Thanks, It's a Jenn thing!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Morning, I made it through another week, looking forward to this one!

Friday!

The Weekend!