Homemade and Loving the pattern, Some times you just got to try a new pattern.


This lovely pattern is just so much fun to make. I completed a summer tank top with this pattern and so happy with it. I use 1 of the caron cakes in melon smoothie and have enough left to make a small bag to match! the colors are so striking together. It has both a fall and summer feel. 

I found this stitch pattern on Pinterest a while ago and used it to create my tank top. I am not sure who created it as it is not in English. thank you for sharing the pattern. I did it as continuous rounds, check out more of my designs and creations on FroggiePond | Facebook.  I could not create any of my designs without the inspiration of all the other crocheters/hookers out there! 


Stay tuned for more of my posts of inspiration, creative projects and travel adventures! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Morning, I made it through another week, looking forward to this one!

Friday!

The Weekend!