Tuesday Evening

I spent the day working at the radio station and meeting some wonderful people. I practiced talking on the radio with Ann Epner. I did most of the talking but it was a lot of fun. I really enjoy people. Ann will be hosting a Roxbury Arts Group show on Monday and Friday. Things are so much fun over at the station. I have been having a blast. I am learning so much about how radio works. I am so excited to be involved at this stage.

I feel like I have started a whole new life. I wish I could dump the old one meaning that old job! Oh, gosh, it is like a haunting now. Just a few days a week. I really wish it would just go away. I have other things on my plate now. I am looking at other ways to earn money. any one have ideas? I guess I will have to apply for jobs around here but I really just want to find a way to pay my way while doing what I love to do! There must be a way to do it.

Things are great! now I just have to pay for them. LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Morning, I made it through another week, looking forward to this one!

Friday!

The Weekend!