Monday Morning start again!

Just finished my work out! Get that heart beating, yeah! Well, I worked out with Gilad on the upper body today, that went well. I am not sure if I like him but it is a good work out. He does not always use weights which I would rather use the weights when I work out so I added them. This weekend was so busy and next weekend is just a bad if not worse. I wish I had more time and less work.... oh, yeah, I guess everyone probably wishes the same thing. I will not be posting to much today because I have to go to work early to make sure everything is ready for customers this week. When we have customers in house, it makes things much more interesting. the days go by faster.
I don't know what I will do different today but I am hoping to mail some resumes out, i have been wanting to for about a week. Well, i have to shower and get out the door this morning. Look for some ramblings later today, I am sure something will set me off today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Morning, I made it through another week, looking forward to this one!

Friday!

The Weekend!