Recipe- A different Pasta Salad

Here is a different pasta salad that I like to make because it is quick and easy as with everything I make is.

Cook up a pound of pasta, let cool
get a bottle of your favorite italian dressing.
cheddar cheese 1/2 pound- cut into small pieces
salami 1/2 pound cut up into small pieces
one green pepper
carrot
one red pepper
cherry tomatoes cut in half
add what ever other veggies you like, sometimes I add yellow squash or cucumbers.

Mix all items together except for dressing.
Then pour over the top as much dressing as you like. Some of the dressing with get absorbed by the pasta as it sits so you make what to keep a little to add right before you serve it.

Chill it, a great take with you salad or I love to put it in my lunch box.
Enjoy.

Comments

  1. Yum. I've made this one before too. It is delicious! Thanks for reminding me of the recipe. :)

    BTW, we had a good time Friday night... see you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Morning, I made it through another week, looking forward to this one!

Friday!

The Weekend!